Return / Replacement Policy
There is no match to either the quality or the beauty of a handloom saree. Before you exchange a product, kindly consider how these products are made. All our sarees are handcrafted by weavers from rural parts of our country. A weaver, sitting in a remote village, takes 3 to 10 days to weave a saree. Depending on the complexity, he moves his hands and legs 20,000 – 50,000 times. Therefore, please do not consider an irregular weave or a stitch as a defect. Characteristic of a handloom fabric is to contain natural irregularities. This gives them a natural beauty and are hallmarks of handloom products.
Sarees under “Clearance / On Sale” Category are not eligible for Exchange Or Return.
Embroidery Linen & Embroidery Tissue Linen Sarees, Digital Print Linen Sarees & Tussar Silk (All Varieties) are made to order sarees and hence are not eligible for Exchange Or Return.
Replacement Policy :
- If any damage or wrong item reaches we accept return of item and a one time replacement is provided.
- Intimation for returning the saree should be provided within 24 hours from the date of delivery.
- Products returned should be in original condition, unwashed, unused, unaltered and should have original tags/labels in place and folds intact and returned along with the invoice. No exchange is allowed for items which when received, do not have proper folding, missing invoice and damaged or not in saleable condition.
- Since our products are majorly handloom we do not commit any return / exchange in cases of weaving artifacts such as weft direction faults, loose weft, warp streaks, tight or slack pick, tails out, etc.
- The following products shall not be eligible for exchange :-
- Weaving irregularities are hallmark of handloom products, and are not eligible for exchange
- Minor color discrepancies between website display and product received
- Any product that has been damaged or worn by you, will not be exchanged
For Fabrics by Meter
Returns & Exchange of Fabrics by Meter is Unavailable.
Returns & Exchange of Dupattas is Unavailable.
Return Policy :
If order placed is prepaid for the item which no longer exists in stock or weaver is unable to create it, Refund is provided to customers Bank account. Our Customer Service Agent will get in touch with you on the same.